Sunday, February 28, 2010

Goodbye Febraury - Hello Spring!



Just thought I'd share a couple arrangements from Valentines.
I hope that you all had a LOVELY month full of LOVE! :)

Just a couple items of business:
Notice that I am now accepting CREDIT CARDS! YEAH!

Also FYI I am now booked for the months of May & June as far as weddings go. But I still have dates open in April and after July 15th so CALL ME SOON! And can also meet all your other flower needs throughout.

And Lastly ~ Don't forget these important dates coming up that flowers would be PERFECT for:

APRIL 4th EASTER
APRIL 21st Administrative Professionals Day
MAY 9th Mothers Day

Order for all three at once to get an amazing deal~ FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL THREE HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

  1. How much do you charge for a floral arrangement similar to the one at the top of this post?

    ReplyDelete